Friday, November 21, 2008

Drug Addict Dana Scofield

Well i am sure if you have come to my site ,my blog you are looking for advice on drugs and the addiction that goes along with habit or habits. But it is so much more you have enablers that you can use like churches,drug counsllors,girlfriends,boyfroends,husbands,wives,welfare,social workers and best of all if you are me have j=kids and you get more money from welfare like I don't even know what my diusability is except that people that are straight do noyt understand what the drug addict thinks. I am ready to bullshit on command suck cock on command *(for $$ of course) as i will do anything to keep my addiction alive and well even if it kills me and yeah you can do that as well overdose an dgain sympathy from many and things will go your. Now i wabt youi all to know there are setbacks like I have gential herpes and I have no idea how I got it except i was whore working the streetsz since I was 13 and I was into all kinds of things like gangbangs on motel floors with guy beating off all around me . I like to fuck fat ugly tatoo artists so i get free tatoos i love all the shit i get when i fuck for it. Well theer alot ,ore great stories soon let me continue tomorrow and then you see how I really had a blast as a stripper and hooker and drug addict on the streets and just stay tuned !

No comments: